As part of the legislation in the new Special Educational Needs Code of Practice, each county is required to create a Local Offer. The purpose of this 'offer' is to provide information to parents which outlines the services available to support pupils with SEN.

Kingsway Primary School have in turn produced a SEN Information Report which outlines some of the benefits to pupils with SEN within our school.

  Kingsway Primary School 'SEN Information Report'

Information on Accessibility and Equality click on the links below.

We are continually working to update the information to ensure that it is correct at the time of reading.
If you have any queries please contact the school.

Gloucestershire's Local offer can be found on the 'Gloucester Disability & SEN Local Offer' website

If you wish to complain about Kingsway Primary School's SEN support for your child, you should do it while your child is still registered at the school.  This includes complaints that the school has not provided the support required by your child's SEN statement or education, health and care (EHC) plan.

Make a complaint
Follow these steps in order.  Move on to the next step if your complaint is not resolved.

  1. Talk to the school's special educational needs co-ordinator (SENCO) Miss Price using
  2. Follow the school's complaints procedure which is can be found in our policy section of this website.
    or click here to access the Complaints Policy.
  3. Complain to your local authority.